Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I can't believe my daughter found this photo of my baby granddaughter! This sweater was the first hand knit sweater I had ever made and it was a tiny bit of a complicated pattern. I think of all the things I have made over the years, I am most proud of this sweater. The yoke is a tiny cable and I can't remember what the body was, I want to say the texture was made from purl stitches every so often on the stockinette side. The actual sweater has disappeared so I can't look at it to see, perhaps I'll come across the pattern. The slightly puffed sleeves turned out soo cute too and those are little bow buttons. It was in a baby pattern book that I'm sure I still have someplace. The knitted pants she is wearing were done on my Bond ISM. Oh, this was Trinity's first Christmas in 2001.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home